จีคลับ888_เว็บ บอล แจก โบนัส ฟรี _การพนันฟุตบอล
To complete the MSc degree, students require a minimum of 12 months of full-time study. The expected duration of the MSc program is 18 to 24 months for full time students, including time for thesis preparation and defense. Engagement in research should be initiated as soon as possible and well underway within six months of enrolment. Students are required to take a minimum of 2.5 courses (see list below).
- REH1100H (Theory and Research in Rehabilitation Science), 0.5
- REH2001Y (Rehabilitation Presentations and Proceedings), – expected to attend one (1) year of MSc CR/NCR), 1.0
- one half course, at the graduate level, in Research Methodology and/or Statistics, 0.5
- one additional half course, at a graduate level, related to the field of study, (0.5) and
- a thesis successfully defended before the Thesis Examination Committee.
Students may be required to take extra courses in addition to the degree requirements listed above. Students are expected to be on-campus and participating full-time until all program requirements are completed.
The PhD program emphasizes research work. In addition to the research thesis, students are required to complete a comprehensive exam, take a minimum of two half courses, and take the research presentation course (REH3001Y).
- REH 3100H Advanced Rehabilitation Research Issues, if an equivalent was not taken at the master’s level, (0.5)
- REH 3001Y Rehabilitation Presentations & Proceedings (Expected to attend first 2 yrs of PhD program, CR/NCR) (1.0).(Students remain enrolled and are encouraged to attend until the completion of the degree)
- An advanced Research Methods course (0.5)
Depending on the student’s background preparation the supervisor, in consultation with PAC, may recommend additional courses. Students may be required to take up to one extra full courses in addition to the degree requirements listed above. Students are expected to be on-campus and participating full-time until all program requirements are completed. It is expected that courses will be completed in the first year, the comps within 24 months and the research, written thesis and defense will be completed by the end of year 4.