casino ฟรี เครดิต_คาสิโนแจกเครดิตฟรี ไม่ต้องฝาก ถอนได้ _เว ป แจก เครดิต ฟรี
At U of T, members of teaching staff do not automatically have supervisory privileges in graduate programs. Authority to teach or supervise graduate students is a separate layer of responsibility with specific criteria. Responsibility for directing all elements of graduate teaching and supervision rests with members of the graduate faculty.
To be eligible for graduate faculty membership (GFM), an individual must hold a faculty appointment at the University of Toronto (tenured, tenure-stream, status-only, visiting, adjunct, etc.) This university appointment must be entered on the Human Resources Information System (HRIS).
Multiple Graduate Faculty Memberships
A professor with a full primary graduate membership (in the home graduate unit) may be offered a secondary graduate membership (cross-appointment) in another graduate unit in the category of full or associate member. A professor with an associate primary graduate membership is not normally offered a full membership in another unit. Graduate faculty with an emeritus appointment should be emeritus across the board.
Criteria for Graduate Faculty Membership (GFM):
The criteria for a GFM to the RSI are based on academic criteria defined by SGS. These include:
- Academic qualifications to the level of Ph.D. or equivalent.
- Evidence of scholarship through peer-reviewed research, creative professional activities*, and publications.?In the case of individuals who have recently received an academic appointment, evidence of strong potential for such scholarship.
- Commitment to participate in the research, teaching and service activities of the RSI.
- At least 4 FTE dedicated to research.
- Commitment to support RSI’ mission.
*Creative professional activities, as defined by SGS, include demonstration of exemplary practice, innovation in practice, peer acknowledgement, or public impact.?
Note: Appointees to the RSI may not be graduate students registered at the University of Toronto.
Application Procedure for GFM:
Applicants for a graduate faculty membership to the RSI should provide to the RSI with the following documentation:
- An up-to-date curriculum vitae (preferably common CV format) containing the following information:
date of document preparation
name of candidate
degrees:? University, discipline, year
academic and other relevant appointments:? position, employer, dates
SGS status of equivalent
membership in and service to learned, scientific or professional societies
previous experience (if any) in graduate faculty activities (e.g. thesis supervision, graduate teaching)
research grants and contracts during the last five years, including: granting agency, years held, project title, amount awarded/year and number of co-investigators
publications:?a lifetime list separated as follows: doctoral thesis; books or book chapters, review articles; papers in refereed journals; papers in published conference proceedings; patents granted or pending; technical reports relevant to academic work; other publications.
statement of creative professional activity (if applicable)
a statement may be appended, giving any other information, which the applicant deems relevant to the appointment.
- Letter of support from the applicant stating why he/she wishes a graduate faculty appointment in the RSI.
- Letter of support from the chair of the primary academic department in which the applicant has a faculty appointment, or from Director or employer.
- Applications for appointment will be reviewed by the Faculty Appointments and Development Committee (FAC) three times a year (September, December, April), according to the standards set in the statutes of the School of
- Graduate Studies. Upon occasion, additional information may be solicited from an applicant.?The Director of RSI will notify the applicant of the decision in writing.